This page lists Bazel resources beyond the documentation and covers how to get support from the Bazel team and community.
Search existing material
In addition to the documentation, you can find helpful information by searching:
Ask the Bazel community
If there are no existing answers, you can ask the community by:
- Emailing the Bazel user group
- Emailing the Bazel developer group
- Asking a question on Stack Overflow
- Chatting with other Bazel contributors on Slack
- Consulting a Bazel community expert
File a bug
If you encounter a bug or want to request a feature, file a GitHub Issue.